- Sun Rotation 3 hours.
- View Distance 18 km.
- Sync Distance 5 k.
- Max Blocks Per Player 10 k.
- Max Grid Size 10 k.
- Oxygen Pressurization on.
- Player Inactivity Threshold 28 days.
- Max Floating Objects 16.
- 4 refiners
- 4 assemblers
Which ways of traveling are there:
- Traveling with just your character (you need many bottles of oxygen and hydrogen. You will quickly get out of power in the cold space).
- Traveling with a wheeled vehicle (only suitable on planets and has an average speed).
- Traveling with a ship with thrusters manual control (average speed depending on large or small ship. You can observe other ships and buildings within 6 km or their beacon up to 50 km).
- Traveling with a ship with ion thrusters autopilot (average speed depending on large or small ship. You can travel over a long distance during your absence. Set your autopilot at low speed so that the autopilot has time to avoid obstacles. Collision safety is not 100% but that you come into contact with an asteroid is very rare. Only use ion thrusters because they use little fuel. Because jump drives on large ships cost a lot of energy, automatic pilot is especially useful for large ships. Use a cryo chamber so that when you log in you will wake up again on the ship traveling on automatic pilot.
- Travel with jump drive (small jump drive can go less far but uses little power. Large jump drive can go up to 1,000 km distance but uses a lot of power and it takes a long time to recharge. Jump drive is the fastest way of traveling. Does not work under the influence of gravity.
Under construction more to come.